Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A visit to Sallys

My morning started off quick paced as usual. Drop the boys off at school and take the little ones to run errands with me. I stopped at Sally's to pick up some developer, gloves and a few misc other items. I spot this girl running her fingers through the extension samples they have hanging. She picks up a pack and looks it over. This is when I had to offer my two cents. I asked her if she was looking for herself or a client, she laughed and explained that she always wanted extensions but had no idea where to start....boy was she in the right place at the right time!! I started to explain the different aspects and methods then told her NOT to buy the hair she was looking at PLEASE!!!! I wrote down my # along with Bella Donna's website and told her to take a look and then give me a call.

I did not want her first experience to be with hair that would tangle and be a nightmare after the first wash! She would never want to wear extensions again!!! She was so happy that someone helped her out (even if I got a not so nice look from the employee)!!

I bought a dryer for my daughter, Argan Heat...anyone used any of their products?? I have been hearing great things so of course I had to give it a try! It came with a free iron and oil. I can't wait to see how this oil feels on her hair. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment